Starting July 31st, masks will be required for most indoor public places in Nova Scotia. This will include our boutique in downtown Truro.
We have masks available if you forget yours.
If you are unable to wear a mask, please notify our staff and we will be happy to help you curbside or with doorstep delivery.
Our COVID safety protocols are in effect to keep you safe and we thank you for doing your part. The following additional safety protocols are in place while shopping inside our boutique:
- Maximum 4 customers inside at any time. Please wait outside if you see 4 customers inside.
- Please use hand sanitizer once you enter. We will have some for you to use at the door.
- We have a one way route through the store as we are a small boutique. Please follow the arrows upon entering.
- Please avoid handling products unless you plan to purchase them so we can keep the shop clean for everyone.
- Keep a minimum 2 metre (6 feet) distance to the other customers and our staff. We have floor stickers for you to reference as a guide.
- All customers are required to wear face masks when shopping inside.
- Debit and credit card payments are preferred at this time.
Our online store is open 24/7. If you prefer to shop online, we are still offering the following:
- free curbside pickup during opening hours (or by appt on Mondays and Tuesdays)
- $5 flat rate local delivery within the Truro area
- flat rate shipping for $10
- free shipping over $75 within Canada
Thank you for supporting us during this unprecedented time. We will continue to follow the health and government recommendations to keep you safe and will update this page accordingly. Please check for updates prior to coming to the store.